Tuesday, December 20, 2022

The Man You Trust is now available

After over six years and so, so much effort, The Man You Trust is now available on Amazon. Here's the link: The Man You Trust.

Only the paperback version will be available initially. Due to the bug with iBooks on Mac, I decided to hold back the digital version until I can find some resolution.  

Fredrik's beautiful images are in black and white in the paperback (it would be prohibitively expensive to print in color), but I'd like for you to seem them in their full-color glory. Here's a link to his website where they're all displayed: Fred's amazing images

I wish I had been able to write with a professional approach when I was much younger. I had a literary agent when I was in my twenties, and wrote a book with promise, but it needed years of editing and no one told me that. I wouldn't have had the discipline necessary to do it then, anyway. 

Back then, I also don't think I had much to say. Having Eli changed my life in so many ways, but one of the best was that I was able to feel in a way I never had before. It made my life three-dimensional, if that makes any sense. 

Writing this book would never have been possible without that third dimension. 

I appreciate how many of you have shown interest in the book as it developed. At least 40-50 of you read various versions, and everyone was incredibly generous with their time. 

In one way, this book is unlikely to be successful, if you measure it solely in terms of copies sold. It's a book available to our community, though, and it would never have happened without your help, and in that sense it's already a success. 

A success that makes me very happy. 


Site Meter