Friday, August 18, 2006

Paraworld Demo!

Well, here's some great news.

Thanks to Blue's News (and DQ reader Andy Dayton) for word that the Paraworld demo is now available:
...a demo for ParaWorld is now available, offering the chance to try out SEK's upcoming reptile-heavy RTS game. The demo includes a single-player tutorial as well as a pair of multiplayer skirmish maps for an 887 MB download, available on 3D Gamers, 4players.de, FileFront, and Worthplaying. Accompanying the release is the launch of MySkulls.com, a new community portal for the game.

I've mentioned several times that what I saw of Paraworld at E3 was spectacular. I played through the tutorial and two single-player missions, so what I saw is mostly different content from the demo, but the two single-player missions were the most fun I've had in a long time with an RTS game.

Site Meter