Thursday, February 01, 2007

matter

A piece of spam snuck through my Cloudmark filter, but the random text that was combined to defeat the filter was so striking I decided to save it.

matter
The colorful fish in Great Barrier Reef. The sculptures are made for viewing, climbing, hiding, sitting, sliding etc.
The colorful fish in Great Barrier Reef.
in both Tokyo and Salem.
Inspired from visiting a kangaroo farm south of Canbarra.
I am studying the characteristics and transform them into my style. Access to Colorful News.
We flew from Denmark to Bangkok. Inspired from visiting a kangaroo farm south of Canbarra.
Hide his head in a hole.
I saw the Great Wall, I flew to Shainghai and Xian, too. Lawyers represented in the storytelling about Justus. My enthusiasm has grown considerably.
Access to postcards of portraits for download. The sculptures are made for viewing, climbing, hiding, sitting, sliding etc.
Crossing culture boundaries is visiting another world with other values and taboos.
Everybody praised the puzzle - a painting by Asbjorn Lonvig - and the symbolism behind the puzzle.
I dream potential buyers will download my different flyers and brochures in multiple languages.

Site Meter