Monday, December 24, 2007

Sports Gamer Podcast

The grumpy old bastards at The Blog For The Sports Gamer did a podcast.

Normally, I can't even stand to listen to a podcast, which is why I've never considered doing one. Even people whose writing I really admire have podcasts that are just unlistenable, at least to me.

So when I say that this is an interesting podcast if you're a sports gamer, I don't say it lightly. Glen and Dan interview Tara Clover, PR Director of Grey Dog studios, and they also interview William Thomas, former All-Pro Linebacker for the Philadelphia Eagles and Oakland Raiders.

It's engaging and very entertaining. To find it, just head over to The Blog For The Sportsgamer and look for "Riding the Pines" in the upper-right corner of the page. It's Episode 3.

Site Meter