Monday, January 30, 2017

An Intriguing Missive

Hi there,

I am currently working with a leading telephone technology business, I noticed your site has published a very interesting article, Dubious Quality: The Ingestible Thermometer which is why I think a collaboration between us could work well.

We would like to feature a bespoke piece of content on your site, which we think would be of great interest to you and your audience. For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer you a fee of $50.

We hope to hear back from you soon.


Kind Regards,

Harriet
****
Dear Harriet,

Thank you for your kind letter. The article you are referring to was written in 2005. Sadly, Mr. Harris passed away in 2009 and I have been ghost-writing the site for the last 7 years.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, which "leading telephone technology business" are you working with? I have some static in my landline and would appreciate any help you could provide.

Yours sincerely,
Stephanie Assham-Dubious



Site Meter