Monday, June 10, 2019

We're Looking Into Advanced Statistics to Resolve This

Eli 17.10 and I are big fans of rotisserie chicken.

We had chicken and pasta Sunday night. We asked for rotisserie chicken, but were denied. Gloria wanted to cook chicken in an original way.

Barbarian.

"I have a question for you," I said.

"Go ahead," Eli said.

"If rotisserie chicken was an NBA player, which player would it be?" I asked. "I mean, it's not Michael Jordan or LeBron, but clearly, it plays the game at the highest level."

Eli thought for a few seconds. "Kevin Durant," he said.

"Why?"

"Because everyone wants Kevin Durant to play, but he's not available," he said. I burst out  laughing. From the kitchen, Gloria shot laser beams out of her eyes.

I didn't actually see her do it, but I felt the heat.

"I think it's Tim Duncan," I said. "His nickname was 'The Big Fundamental,' and that's rotisserie chicken. Fundamentally sound. Not the flashiest. Shows up night after night and contributes. Always gets its numbers."

Site Meter