Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Solid Idea

"It seems like everyone is either working out or getting high," I said. We had, in short order, driven past a crowded gym and an even more crowded dispensary.

"It's true, "Eli 17.11 said.

"I feel like there's a business opportunity here," I said. "What's the solution for somebody who wants to work out and then get high?"

"Put them next to each other?" he asked.

"I think you can put them in the same building," I said. "A high-tech gym with a lounge on the roof where people go to 'relax' after their workout."

"Seems promising," Eli said.

"The sauna space could be a hotboxing area," I said.

"We'll call that the 'Iguana Sauna'," he said. "And the logo will be an iguana with a marijuana leaf in its mouth."

"Excellent branding!" I said. "Now all we need is a gym name."

We drove along for a while.

"Wait, I've got it!" I shouted. "Gym 420!"

Site Meter