Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Untold

"I'm looking at a list of books for Christmas presents," Gloria said.

"Let's hear them," I said.

"The first one is The Untold History of Burma," she said.

"I don't even know the told history of Burma, so that would be lost on me."

"You know, Burma. What is it called now?" Gloria asked.

"I don't remember," I said.

"Sure you do," she said. "It's hard to pronounce."

"Oh, Myanmar," I said. "Wait, I knew that and I didn't even know I knew it? This seems like a problem."

"Here's another one," she said. "The Untold History of Chernobyl."

"I actually do know the history of Chernobyl fairly well, so I would be interested in the untold version," I said.

"I'll get that for you."

"I can't wait for the next level," I said. "In five years, I look forward to reading The Untold History of The Untold History of Chernobyl."

Site Meter