Thursday, March 24, 2022

The Wisdom Couch

There was a couch delivery yesterday. 

I'm moving back into the house at the end of May to help to through the mountains of stuff necessary to prepare it for sale in summer 2023. 

Potentially, it's an emotional minefield for me, for many reasons, so I'm selling some of the old furniture and using the proceeds to buy new, emotionally neutral furniture. 

Hence, the couch. 

One of the two delivery guys was a wiry fellow, and I said I didn't know how he was able to do heavy deliveries for a job, given his frame. He said, "I was watching a dude stacking bowls on YouTube, and I realized that if you find the center of gravity for every object, the universe can work with you. Then lifting anything is easy." Then he paused and said, "That's true for everything in life."

I wish to subscribe to his newsletter.

Site Meter