Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Tetris

I've progressed from playing Tetris with items inside my Honda Accord to playing house Tetris. This is a substantial improvement. 

I forgot how hard it is to move. I don't even have much stuff, and it was still savagely difficult. Or maybe I'm just savagely old. 

The inside of the house already looks quite nice, if you look at it from the right angle and don't see any of the numerous boxes of stuff that still need to be put away. All in all, though, better than I expected. 

It took quite a few trips back and forth (again, Honda Accord), but I could have saved time if I used the approach by the group I saw on Saturday. There was an SUV approaching with some large thing on the roof (think a wooden pallet, but longer), and I was wondering how it was secured, because I didn't see rope or anything. Then I saw two hands reaching out from each side of the back seat, and they were what was holding the pallet in place. 

I'm not a mover or anything, but I feel like there are better ways to do that.

Site Meter