Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Men (who will always be boys)

The female readership of DQ is significantly lower than the male readership, to the best of my knowledge. 

Today, though, I'm going to let the women of DQ in on a secret about us. 

There are times in your life when you'll drop something and catch it on the way down. I asked some of my female friends, and they generally said their response was, "Glad I caught that."

This happened to me yesterday. I knocked something off the counter, turned in the other direction, and caught it on the way down. Did I think "Glad I caught that?" No, I immediately thought That is some Spiderman-level shit right there, which is the exact same thing I think every time this happens. Since I was in sixth grade. 

A variation of this "lifestyle" is the same reason I don't have a lid on the trash bin in the kitchen. I did, but I realized if I took it off, I'd turn a trash bin into a basketball hoop. Since then, I've rained threes from all over the living room into the kitchen. 

Sometimes I leave my arm up in the air after I shoot if I know it's going in, just to let it breathe a bit.

Site Meter