Thursday, October 12, 2023

Favorite Japan Pictures (part two)

 More pictures.

I was lucky to catch the mundane daily tasks of life (laundry) with Mount Fuji in the background.

















The door says "YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYTHING BEYOND THIS DOOR." Of course, this made me desperately want to open it, but I didn't. 

















Super Nintendo World was wonderful because it truly felt like being inside the world of Nintendo. This was in contrast to Harry Potter, which looked superficially correct but captured none of the essence.

















This is a famous castle in Osaka whose name I can't remember (of course). I accidentally caught the reflections (everything I do with a camera is accidental, really):

















This is a view of Tokyo from the bar in "Lost in Translation." It was a spectacular view of the city.






















This was on the way home. Totally exhausted and unbelievably happy and content. I very much hope I get to go back someday.



Site Meter