Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Mulch Wars 2024

I have a contentious history with mulch. See here: The Ides of Mulch.

Mulch has a math formula:
mulch you need=mulch you buy * 1.75

This was the formula in 2023. It was also the formula today. 

It doesn't matter how much you buy. You could have a dump truck pull up and dump as many truckloads as you want, and you'd still need *1.75. The trick is that "mulch you need" is not determined until you define "mulch you buy." 

Sure, smarty pants. I know what you're thinking. What if I just buy one bag? Nice try. You can't cheat the system. It's just math.

I bought 125 pounds, then had to go back and buy 100 pounds more.  I spread it all. Theoretically, I never have to spread mulch again. My back is in favor of this plan. 

For dinner I had chocolate cake and Celebrex.

Site Meter