Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Kieron Gillen

I've been lucky enough to stumble upon an excellent game reviewer. His name is Kieron Gillen, and he participated in the recent Carnival of Gamers, which is where I saw his review of Boiling Point. It's three reviews, actually, because the game itself is both amazing and awful in a schizophrenic kind of way. It's a very clever way to discuss a flawed game.

Here's a link:
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=59379.

After I read the Boiling Point review(s), I decided to look at some of his other work. He's done quite a few of the PC reviews at Eurogamer, and every single one I read was interesting and well-written. So I highly recommend his work if you're looking for a "new voice" in reviews, because his voice is thoughtful and clear.

Site Meter