Monday, January 02, 2006

Game Tunnel: Top Ten Indie Games of the Year

Game Tunnel has an outstanding article on the top ten independent games of the year. They do an excellent job of giving information about the game and describing why they're compelling to play. I've played two of the games on the list: Darwinia (which I've already written about at length), and New Star Soccer 3 (which in spite of the NES-like graphics, is one of my favorite sports games of the year).

Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is #2 on their list, and I received my copy yesterday, so I'll be installing it later today.

Oh, and if you're wondering: Oasis is #1. I'll be playing that this week as well. I gave it a brief try earlier this year and didn't get drawn in, but I've gotten so much positive e-mail about it that I'm going to try again.

Here's the link: http://gt.independentscore.com/articles.php?id=412.

Site Meter