Total Pro Golf ReleasedTroy, MI August 18, 2006 - Wolverine Studios, a leading developer of computer game sports simulations proudly announces the release of Total Pro Golf. Total Pro Golf is available for purchase and electronic download exclusively at www.wolverinestudios.com for $24.95 USD. Click here to download the game and get started!
Total Pro Golf allows users to create a golfer and take him or her on tour. Hire caddies and coaches, purchase equipment and play some great golf to earn sponsorships and your professional tour card. Quickly sim or play out your rounds in a beautiful and rich 2D environment complete with real time scoring so you can keep your eye on the leaderboard as you shoot for the tournament championship. Total Pro Golf also has a course design tool which is free to download to quickly and easily create courses to be used for your seasons.
Key Features of Total Pro Golf include :
- compete on and move up and down between three levels of golf tours
- smooth 2D gameplay complete with shot trajectory, sounds and crowd effects makes you feel like you're right there on the course
- play multiple types of season events including majors, United States vs Europe or World match play events and tour qualifiers
- fully customizable database allows you to edit anything from golfers to tours, sponsors and schedules
- RPG elements force you to manage your coach, caddy, sponsors, equipment and schedule wisely so you don't go broke on the tour
- easy to use Total Pro Golf Course Designer makes creating courses a snap
I was in the beta for TPG and I can say, without question, that Gary is the most responsive developer I've ever worked with during the game development cycle. I've been in over ten betas in the last ten years, and I've never seen anyone be as responsive to the concerns and suggestions of beta testers.
I'll be writing more about the game next week, but I think this franchise could have a long, successful run.