Friday, July 06, 2007

Note on NCAA Slider Project

That (surgery) all went very well, seemingly, and before the Vicodin kicks in, let me add a note about the upcoming NCAA slider project.

Here's the deal: if one of you guys finds the game before next Friday, and you can buy a second copy and ship it to me, I would really appreciate it. I will (of course) pay for the game and any shipping charges you incur.

This would enable me to get a huge head start on sliders. Plus, and I'm not sure about this, the Supersim option in this year's game might enable me to generate stats based on the in-game engine in just minutes per game, which would save a huge amount of time.

Here's the flip side of my request: if I'm lucky enough to find the game early locally, I'll buy several extra copies and have a quick contest. Winners will get the game shipped overnight.

So one way or the other, I'm hoping that at least a few of us will be playing the game early this year.

Site Meter