Monday, August 04, 2008

Eli 7.0

Eli 7.0 loves to talk about things he really knows nothing about. That sounds a lot like, um, me, actually.

We were all sitting together watching the X-games last night (which are great with a DVR, by the way--just surf through and look for huge tricks, big air and bigger wipeouts), and in a Moto-X heat, one rider banged into another rider and knocked him off the course. It was blatant thuggery, but in the X-games, that's just "tough racing," apparently.

"That was terrible," I said. "Poor sportsmanship."

"Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater," Eli said.

"That's right," I said.

"Had a WIFE, but couldn't KEEP her," he said.

"That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about," I said.

***
Here are a few random lines from Eli 7.0 in the last few days as he was creating "scenes" with some of his toys.

"I will choose one of you. The rest--will die."

"This surgery shall be performed--by monkeys."

About Ewoks: "They're cute, but deadly."

Site Meter