Tuesday, September 01, 2009

If You've Never Heard "Crosseyed And Painless" Before, You Might Not Think You Needed To Buy It As DLC For Rock Band

But You Would Be Wrong. So Wrong.

That's a live performance during a concert in Rome in 1980. My only regret is that the DLC isn't that version of the song, because it is scorching.

If you do a YouTube search on "Talking Heads Live In Rome 1980," you will be rewarded with some of the greatest live tracks I've ever seen. By anyone.

I know, I've written about those videos before, but they are just impossibly, inhumanly good.

I only wish that they'd included "Life During War Times" in this DLC batch.

In other Rock Band news, GameLife confirmed that tracks from the upcoming Lego Rock Band can be exported into Rock Band (small fee, similar to the Rock Band to Rock Band 2 export).

Site Meter