Monday, April 17, 2017

The Tunguska Event, With Chocolate

Gloria surprised us with Easter bags filled with chocolate yesterday.

"Hey!" Eli 15.9 said.

"What?" Gloria asked.

"Dad's bag has more candy than mine! And I know he already ate some, so it's even worse!"

"I never get more candy," I said. "Dads never get more of anything."

"This is an outrage," Eli said. "Oh, and what happened to those dark chocolate eggs I had downstairs?"

"Those?" Gloria asked. "I didn't think you wanted those, but I kept them for you. They're in the drawer in the kitchen."

"Wait, do you mean your secret chocolate drawer?"

"Uh..." Gloria said. Eli burst out laughing.

"It's not secret!" she said.

"No, it's just the place where you store chocolate with hand towels," I said. "Nothing to see here."


Site Meter