Thursday, February 28, 2019

Synergy

"This is the idea," I said to Eli 17.6. "The big one."

"Oh, boy," he said. "All right, let's hear it."

"Pasta sauce in a squeeze bottle," I said. He burst out laughing. "Stay with me here. It would be just like the squeeze bottle that hot fudge sauce comes in for ice cream. Put it in the microwave, heat it for thirty seconds, then squeeze it onto your pasta."

"That is a terrible idea," he said.

"For you, yes," I said. "For an older person who lives on their own, though, or for a college student who likes pasta but doesn't have the time to make fresh sauce, it would be incredibly convenient."

"Oh my god, this almost makes sense," he said. "You could sell it in the lobby of your 'Hot as Hell' franchises."

"That's my boy," I said. "Always thinking one step ahead."

Site Meter