Monday, April 08, 2019

Please Enjoy This Selection Of Images

Not quite ready to announce anything today, so let's have a look at some goofiness.

First:



Wait, what? Office Max is offering extended warranties on furniture now? Is that even possible?

Then I remembered that every store now offers extended warranties for everything. Office Max would happily offer extended warranty plans on printer paper if they could (what am I saying--they probably do).

Second:



The world seems like a shitty place at least five days a week now, but there's one deeply positive trend: llamas. I am 100% on board the llama hype train, and would like to see them everywhere.

Third:



I may have posted this before (if I did, it would have been titled "Tools of the Trade,"), but I find it deeply affecting for reasons I don't understand.

Site Meter