Tuesday, January 12, 2021

There Are Days Like This

I was going to take a mental health day, but then I realized that you come here because you need a mental health day.

I saw a drink commercial last week where it appeared that they were trying to establish how great it tasted because of the way people walked when they carried it. Sorry, I can't remember which drink, but it made me think about posture in general in advertising. 

It's definitely a thing, just not normally with drink cans. I expect a wave of "confidently holding things" advertisements in the future.

Here's a list of things I put on post-it note to write about: reindeers, camel toe, gymnastics. I no longer remember the relationship between these items, and for that, we can all be grateful. 

Here's a picture from my building: 









I am surprised this was necessary. Nice use of bold, by the way. 

One of the legendary Seven Sinks of Cibola has been found:



Site Meter