Thursday, March 25, 2021

Dorfromantik

 I never recommend games in Early Access, but, I mean, look at this:









Here's a one-word review: soothing.

You have tiles pieces, and you place them anywhere you want. More aesthetically pleasing combinations get more points and can unlock various biomes and items. 

I have no idea what I'm doing, but it really doesn't matter. It's so pleasing to rotate the pieces and look at your little world. 

Here's another one:









You eventually run out of tiles, but you get bonus tiles for various successful combinations, and earning another five or ten tiles to finish a little section of forests or housing is very satisfying. I also unlocked another biome, so my next little village should look substantially different from these two.

Like I said, I'm not good at it, but it's just enormously fun. Lovely images and music, lots of options, and even on the first day of Early Access, I feel like I'm getting a bargain. 

On Steam: Dorfromantik.

Site Meter