Thursday, April 08, 2021

The Man You Trust (Update)

I haven't given an update on The Man You Trust for a while because I couldn't quantify the remaining work with enough precision to give you an end point. 

I can now. 

At most, there's another three months before this goes off to the copy editor. Then, I decide on publishing. 

It's been a long haul. 

Over four major drafts (and an infinite number of minor ones), it's grown to about 85,000 words. It's taught me I didn't know much about writing. 

I learned, though. I hope so, anyway.

What I believe that means in terms of a purchasing date is sometime this fall. The delay won't be with the writing anymore.

I appreciate all of you hanging in there and politely forgetting that I said this would be completed at least a year ago. The extra time has been put to good use.

Site Meter