Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Settling A Debt

"I have a vague memory of owing you twelve million dollars," I said. 

"I remember that!" Eli 20.4 said.

"What specifically created that debt?" I asked.

 "It was the Utah-Utah St. game," he said. "Probably around 2013. You said there was no way Utah St. would beat Utah."

"I should have focused on the amount of the bet, and not my confidence in the bet. I'll start making installment payments as soon as possible. Also, I think we should rename the flea flicker."

"What do you want to call it?"

"I want to call it 'shenanigan.' So the announcers would say, 'It's third down and here's the snap. Auburn is running a shenanigan!'"

"It does sound pretty good, " he said. 

"Plus, a flea flicker is ridiculous. It already has the essence of a shenanigan. It's perfect."

Site Meter