Monday, January 02, 2023

2023

I'll try to not mention this too often, but if you haven't been here for a while, the book is now available in paperback on Amazon: The Man You Trust

It was written overnight, in seven years.

Thank you for considering a purchase, and if you enjoy your time in the odd little world I created, please leave a review. It's against my nature to leave a review (and probably yours, too), but it would help build a foundation for the release of the e-book, which will hopefully happen in the next 2-3 weeks. 

And if you don't enjoy the read, please remember what they say about discretion and valor. Thank you. 

This is going to be a tumultuous year. Eli 21.5 graduates in April. By the end of the year, he'll be in Bogota, Mozambique, Uganda, or D.C. (Uganda is a recent addition). Staying in Michigan, or rather, me staying in Michigan, isn't important to him, so I'll probably move as well.  

I've met some genuinely wonderful people here. A few, anyway. I've also experienced so many days of grey skies, which is what happens when you live on the wrong side of the lake. I've seen so, so much snow. 

We came up here for Eli to live his dream, even though we struggled mightily with our own. Now it feels like I should leave this place behind and chase my own dreams. 

Site Meter