Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Moo Moo: Calling All Cows

Today is a big day for Eli 3.0, because we're going to see the San Antonio to see The Wiggles. I only hope that the love of his young life, Wiggles dancer Larissa Wright, is on tour with them. Wednesday morning, we'll be at Sea World to see Shampoo the Killer Whale.

The title of this post is the name of a Wiggle's song, in case you're wondering.

That means two things: one, probably no updates for the rest of today or tomorrow until late afternoon. I have the 'audio blogger' feature enabled, and I'm taking the number with me, but I'm not going to use it unless I can write something highly entertaining while I'm gone, which is hard to do in the middle of chaos and anarchy.

Actually, I prove how hard that is to do on a daily basis. And not in a good way.

Doom 3 should be on my front porch when we get home, and I've already notified the commissioner that I will be unavailable for the rest of the day once luggage is unloaded. So I will have some Doom 3 impressions for you Wednesday night after three or four hours of play.

I've heard about twenty conflicting things about Doom 3 availability. Apparently, you'll be able to get it today (Tuesday) at some stores, even though it was only supposed to ship today and be available in stores on Wednesday. It seems like every store has a different answer. Whatever. Since I won't be here anyway, I haven't spent much time trying to figure out a place to get a copy before Wednesday.

You can bet top dollar, though, that I won't be out of town the day Half-Life 2 comes out. No sir.

Site Meter