Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Contest

Okay, I don't have time to do this today and I'm going to do it anyway.

I really appreciate that all of you read this goofy column. I really enjoy writing it, but writing it for five people would somehow not be the same. So thank you.

I have a copy of Half-Life 2 and Pirates. By Friday morning at 10 a.m., one of these games (if you haven't already purchased them) might be on your desk. So while the rest of the world is getting into fistfights at the mall, you can relax and enjoy some of the finest gaming entertainment of the year.

Here are the rules:
Contest 1: it's the first e-mail I get after posting this entry. Include your address and which game you'd like.
Contest 2: Tell me who Bob Newhart thought was the finest comic of his generation.

I'll post as soon as Contest 1 finishes to let you know which game is still available. Have at it.

Oh, and you don't need to live in the U.S. to enter. Anyone on this planet (or the International Space Station) is eligible. Although if you live in Norway, it probably won't be on your desk by Friday morning.

Site Meter