Friday, December 03, 2004

A Stunning Revelation

Barry Bonds now admits that he took steroids but 'didn't know' they were steroids. He says his trainer told him it was flaxseed oil and a balm for arthritis.

Here's the link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6642400/.

Far more surprising than Barry Bonds claiming that he didn't know he was taking steroids (and possibly human growth hormone) is that 15% of respondents in an ESPN poll apparently believe him.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen his dome? Dude's head is so big that he's the only professional athlete whose bobblehead doll is realistically proportioned. If you put him in a tank of water and tilted him, he'd start bobbing back and forth like the novelty drinking bird.

Maybe at some point he should have said "Hey man, I know I can hit a ball eight hundred feet with a fungo bat, but my head is blowing up like an inflatable raft. I had a kid walk up to me last week and spin me around while he looked for Brazil. " If I have six people walk up to me on Thanksgiving morning and start attaching guide lines to me, I'm going to ask some questions.

Site Meter