Monday, September 19, 2005

Eli 4.1

A few Eli 4.1 stories from the last week.

Eli's only been going to pre-school for a month, but he already has the question and answer session mastered. When I picked him up for lunch on Thursday, this was our conversation.
"So, how was school?"
"The day went well. Everything's normal. Nothing new."

Saturday morning, we were looking for one of his Scooby-Doo videos, and he said "Do you know how I keep persevering last night to find the right episode?"

Eli has developed a huge crush on Daphne of Scooby-Doo fame (an important fact: her uncle was responsible for the gang getting The Mystery Machine). Last night, he said this to Gloria as he ran giggling into his room.
"Mommy, I'm so happy I'm dying!"
"Eli, you wouldn't be happy if you were really dying," Gloria said.
"I would be if I'm DYING of LOVE!"

Look out, Freddie.

Site Meter