Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Confession

Here's what I had for dinner last night: two tacos and a bottle of cough syrup.

That's what highly compensated, "A" list bloggers do at night: sit in the drive-through of Taco Bell and buy cough syrup on the way home. I can't believe I didn't see Paris Hilton in Walgreen's, because that's the kind of person I hang out with.

That's not the confession, actually. No, that's called "filler."

Believe it or not, I actually found four short videos of Gameday '98 over at IGN. After watching them, I can no longer say that the animation is as good as what's been shown in the Madden 360 videos. That's the confession.

It's not a huge rout, though--certainly not to the degree that you'd expect with a system that's 30X more powerful than the Playstation. And that 30X is probably a conservative estimate.

One thing I forgot about Gameday that I remembered from seeing the videos was the stadium announcer. The guy had a fantastic voice and it was used very well.

Site Meter