Monday, July 03, 2006

Morons They Don't Want You To Know About

I wish I could make this stuff up, but if I did, no one would believe me. From MSNBC:
NEW YORK - Kevin Trudeau, the million-selling author, infomercial star and convicted felon, swears that his new health guide, "More Natural 'Cures' Revealed," is 100 percent true.

Make that 100 percent true "in essence."`

"My point is I don't want to be caught in what is true, what isn't true, what is opinion, what is an idea," Trudeau, whose self-published "Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About," thrived despite his criminal past and other legal run-ins, said.

They! Those bastards! Or would that be They bastards? Are Those two separate groups of bastards? No, that's not what I meant.

...In "More Natural Cures," Trudeau endorses vitamin E, daily walks and organic sea salts and warns against deodorants, celibacy and farm-raised fish.

Absolutely. And if you ever see a celibate, farm-raised fish using deodorant, I've just got three words for you: run like hell.

This guy has a great track record: larceny, credit card fraud, and an FTC settlement that bans him from making infomercials.

The article makes for great reading, if only because the guy is such an unrelenting scumbag.

Site Meter