Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Saint's Row, TPG, Etc.

I picked up Saint's Row yesterday, both because Volition's Summoner was one of the most underrated games of its era (already documented) and because I have terrible impulse control (already well-documented). So I should have impressions for you in a couple of days.

I'm also working on Total Pro Golf impressions. I'm not unbiased when it comes to TPG, because I was in the beta and (as I've said previously) Gary Gorski was the most responsive developer I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I think it's a very intersting game and I also think it's unique, and I'll tell you why in a few days.

Also, I'm still playing the potential Game of the Year. That discussion should be early to mid next week, because I want to make sure I'm not deluding myself. It happens.

Site Meter