Tuesday, November 21, 2006

George

Our cat George is, well, aggressive around female strangers.

Not guys, mind you. We're cool.

With females, though, George tends to do some questionable things, like cornering the vet in the examination room during his recent visit. Along with her assistant. There was also peeing.

By George. I'm not sure about the vet.

"This is becoming a problem," Gloria said today.

"Not as long as we don't let anyone into the house," I said. "It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned."

"But what about when people come to stay for a few days?"

"It's a win-win, as far as I'm concerned," I repeated.

"Oh, come on!" she said. "You know it's a problem."

"I know," I said. "I think I might have a solution, though."

"What?"

"It involves an air horn and three female temps," I said. "Wrapped in foam."

"Great," she said.

"I think we'll also need a waiver."

Site Meter