Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eli 6.7

Here are a few Eli 6.7 stories for your amusement.

My mom's birthday was last Wednesday, and she came over to have lunch and cake. That morning, Gloria said "Eli, you need to go upstairs and get dressed. And pick out something that matches."

"Matches what?" he asked.
***

Eli came into my study Thursday night, and he was holding a pen. "Dad, I've GOT to show this to you," he said. "Look!" He held up the pen. "It's the Operation GAME," he said, "but it's a PEN. I got it at Toys 'R Us. GENIUS!"
***

We went to see Graham Wilkinson & The Underground Township on Friday, and Eli drew a picture of Graham that he showed him before we left. Eli decided that he wanted me to scan the picture and send a copy to Graham. "Do rock stars check their e-mail every day?" he asked.
***

Eli had fifty cents burning a hole in his pocket, and he saw one of those toy vending machines today, except this one was a candy necklace machine. "Dad, look at this!" he exclaimed.

"Little man, I don't think you'd be getting much for your money," I said.

"Dude," he said patiently, "I can wear it AND I can EAT it."
***

Site Meter