Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Sweet

Like I said last week, Eli 7.0 watched the original three Star Wars films last week, but he won't get to watch the second three films (the first trilogy) until he's two years older.

In the last few days, he's asked about a million questions related to the three films he can't watch yet. And we refused to answer all of them, because the answers would be spoilers.

On Saturday, we went to the bookstore and looked around for a while, and he saw a Star Wars book titled "Beware The Dark Side." In order to scam me into getting the book for him, he said it was advanced for his age (it was) and that he promised to read it out loud to me (he did).

On Monday, we were all going out to dinner together (Chuy's), and he was reading to us on the way. "Force lightning," he read. "When Sidious attacked a Jedi called Mace Windu with Force lightning, Mace threw it back at Sidious. The lightning hit Sidious's face and scarred it forever."

"AH HAH!" he shouted. "NOW I know how Darth Sidious's face got scarred! You wouldn't let me see the movies, but now I have my REVENGE!"

"I wouldn't go that far," Gloria said.

"Let the boy have his revenge, dear," I said.

Site Meter