Wednesday, September 03, 2008

E3

I saw this over at Kotaku:
It's a rumor that's been circling since the E3 Expo wrapped earlier this summer, that the show will return to all of its glory with all new approved access to the public.

The latest word we've heard is that the idea has been officially brought forward and is in discussion by the board of the Entertainment Software Association. That means the possibility of an open E3 is one step closer to reality, if the rumor is true.


I thought we already had a great show that was open to the public--it's called PAX. Even better, no one complains that "the public" can attend the show, because that's the whole point.

Just wait: it will be announced, with grand fanfare, that E3 is open for "everyone" again. Hail the freedom! Oh, and by the way, passes for the new freedom will cost double or triple what they did previously.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'm guessing.

Site Meter