Thursday, November 06, 2008

I Can't Even Think Of A Name For This Post

I went to PetSmart today to pick up some cat litter.

At the checkout stand, a sign caught my attention. It was a special promotion for dogs for Halloween that included teeth brushing, a shampoo, and a "bow or bandana." While my eyes were beginning to tear up as I thought of the end of Western Civilization as we know it, one last item caught me eye:
pumpkin spice scented remoisturizer and cologne

WTF? These are dogs. Their preferred meet and greet technique is butt-sniffing. Where do they spray the cologne--their ass? Seriously, there are now thousands of dogs walking around that have more cologne on their ass than I've had on my face in the last ten years.

Also, what the hell is "remoisturizer"? Is that even a word?

How I wish I were making this up: Petsmart Howl-O-Ween special.

Site Meter