Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Juxtaposition

We were watching a college football game last Saturday, and a player was injured on a kickoff.

It was easy to tell that the player had suffered a significant blow to the head and neck area, and as a precaution, they brought out the stabilizer and removed him on a stretcher.

"And...there it is," I said, as the player raised his arm and signaled '#1' to the crowd. "If a player was hit so hard that his entire body was vaporized, and all that was left was a smoking hulk of an arm, and that arm was placed on the gurney, it would raise itself and give the '#1' on its way off the field."

Eli 16.1 started laughing. "Oh my god, that's true," he said. "I don't think I've ever seen a player who didn't do that."

Later, a very fast man scored a touchdown.

He took off his helmet on the sideline, and I was stunned.

"Buddy, look at that haircut," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"It's the Lone Cypress," I said.

He burst out laughing. "Hold on," he said. He found an image online. "It's perfect!" he said.

I present to you an innovation in grooming miracle:



Site Meter