Thursday, October 05, 2017

Pictures!

We were in or near Moon, Pittsburgh, last week for the USHL Fall Classic games. 

One of the things I'm trying to do before games now is exercise. Eli 16.2 gets to the rink 90 minutes before a game, and that is a long time to sit. 

Anxiety rises. Significantly.

Instead, when I can, I walk for an hour and listen to the GWJ podcast. It takes me away from the moment, which is a good thing, because the moment is too stressful. 

Here's what it looked like on one of my walks in Moon last week:


And this:


When we get back to the hotel room after games, goalie gear occupies a sizable portion of the room (almost half if we have a small room). It all has to be spread out, and it all has to be near the fan (the Lasko, which is infamous at this point for the amount of air it generates). Here's what it looks like when a pro (Gloria) sets it up:


I'm not sure, but this Pittsburgh salad seems to be innovating in the salad space:



Site Meter