Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Aggressive

We played today at a course that was having a learn to play program for kids.

These were young kids, anywhere from four to eight, and they were unbelievably cute.

I play with a "pencil bag", which is a really small version of a golf bag, only big enough to hold five or six clubs. Here's what mine looks like compared to a regular bag:
Image result for golf pencil bagImage result for golf bag

My bag was even smaller than the bags the kids were carrying around, believe it or not.

We started walking from the range to the first tee, and there were a couple of kids in front of us. One of them looked at me and said, "Cool bag," but he said it with a little smirk in his voice.

We walked on. I said, "Did I just get chirped by an eight-year-old?"

Eli 17.11 laughed and said, "Absolutely no question. That was stone cold."

"This is the greatest day of my life," I said, laughing.

"Because a third grader took you down?" he asked. "Not how I would react, but okay."

"I could have said, 'Is it? Do you want to go?'"

"Probably a good thing that you didn't," he said.

Site Meter