Thursday, September 03, 2026

The Only Way This Joint Runs

Eli 25.1 said, "Do you have a Post-it note?"

I burst out laughing. I have six packs of them just on my desk.

I have a list of things that must be done on a Post-it note every day. I make it the night before, then look at it before I write. Every day for decades.

I can't imagine anyone being able to get through a day without having a list. My brain can't comprehend it.

I'm very digital, generally, but this is the one way I'm not. I don't like digital calendars or lists because I don't see them unless I specifically pull them up. I like writing things down and then having the list in front of me in a way I can't ignore. Plus it's satisfying when you finish the list and tear off the note.

There's nothing underneath but a blank space.

Site Meter