Thursday, July 13, 2006

Eli 4.11

A few Eli 4.11 stories for you as he nears the big version revision (July 31).

Eli's on a toy budget now (I'll tell you about that tomorrow). Because of that, he's suddenly developed an extreme interest in loose change. A few days ago, he held up some coins and said "Mommy, I'm finding money of mine out of nowhere!"
***

Yesterday he came into our room when he woke up in the morning, which he does every day. He crawled in beside Gloria and gave her a big hug and said "Mommy, you smell like perfume."

Gloria said "Thank you, honey."

Then he took another sniff and said "No, you smell like dried-up Play-doh."
***

Gloria bought some colored pasta spirals to make for Eli's dinner last week. There were three colors: green, orange, and "white" (plain).

I came out of my study and Eli was eating dinner. "Daddy, I LOVE colored pasta!" he shouted.

Two minutes later, I saw him meticulously picking through his pasta with his hands and pulling out individual pieces. "What color are you looking for, little man?" I asked.

"White," he said.

Site Meter