Monday, November 06, 2006

McNasty

I've had it.

McDonald's is having another "Save the McRib" campaign, and it's been dirty.

If you don't vote for the McRib, the salads will win.

You can't vote for the chicken sandwich--it doesn't even have a flavor.

Listen, Mr. Crappy McCrapcrap, I'm done with the McRib. It's one of the most incompetent sandwiches in fast food history.

It's not even barbecue.

I mean, come on--you changed the definition of barbecue sauce. I'm embarrassed to eat at your restaurant.

What's next, McDonald's? Push-polling to ask us if we'd eat the chicken sandwich if we knew it was actually chargrilled instead of fried?

Maybe the chicken sandwich doesn't have a flavor, but it does have a bun, and that's good enough for me.

Kiss my ass, McRib. And take the pickle with you.

Site Meter