Monday, May 07, 2018

The NBA Playoffs

"Hey, did the Utah Jazz employ a shaman to help them win playoff games?" I asked.

"What?" Eli 16.10 said as walked into the living room. "That's ridiculous."

I paused live t.v. "Upper left corner," I said. "Look closely."


"Whoa," he said, then paused. "All right, I'm going to say that's plausible."

****
Sadly, this picture lacks some of the fine detail that would show prominent hair ridges, but you get the idea. 


"Whoa, that's some gator tail," I said. 

"What?" Gloria asked. "What are you you talking about?"

"Look at his hair," I said. "That's a perfect example of a gator tail hairstyle."

"That is not a thing," she said. 

"Oh, it's a thing," I said (it's not a thing). "Just look up 'gator tail hair'."

She started fiddling with her phone. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Looking up 'gator tail hair'," she said. 

I burst out laughing. "Oh, you ass," she said. "But I actually found something."

"No way," I said. "I totally made that up." 

"There's a gator-tail braid," she said, and then proceeded to show me pictures. 

"Wait, something I made up actually exists?" I said. 

"It appears so," she said. 


Site Meter