Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Innovation

We're in Detroit for Pro Elite Goalie Camp, which I have video and words about next week. Suffice to say that there were four NHL players shooting on Eli 17.0 in a single drill on Monday.

In the meantime, let me describe a moment of brilliance I witnessed earlier today. There was an old man hockey game on the other sheet, and I was in the parking lot as a crew of 65+ guys pulled into the parking lot and started unloading their gear.

One guy, who had to be 70, at least, was carrying his bag, but he also had a "mobile stick holder." It was a big cardboard tube (about five feet long), and there were skateboard wheels masking taped to the bottom. He put his sticks in the tube and hauled it into the rink.

Pure genius, and I only wish I could have gotten a picture.

Site Meter