Monday, August 13, 2018

Seems Like the Only Thing To Do

I'm leaning into this nine-fingered situation as hard as I can.

We hit range balls today. I hit about 60 balls with my left hand, along with some chipping. It's hard, as you would expect, and I had to tee the ball up on everything but chips.

"You hit a better wedge with one hand than I do with two," Eli 17.0 said. I didn't, but with a full swing, when I did it right, I could still hit my wedge about 60 yards. And I even hit a few drivers 130+ yards.

I fouled up quite a few--it's hard to have any clubhead control with one hand--but it was still fun, and it was better than sitting in the house missing the stuff I can't do.

We came back and played table tennis, and Eli played with his left hand, too. So every time he hit a topspin forehand, he was making a glove save. Heh.

I should be back to almost normal posting tomorrow.

Site Meter