Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I'm in the Healing Business and Business is Good

"Well, I see a break on this x-ray from last week," said the hand surgeon. "But this new x-ray looks excellent. I think you can take the splint off and resume activity, based on pain level. How's your pain threshold?"

"High," I said.

And so a 4-8 week recovery turns into a 6-day recovery. That is very, very solid.

I'm going to keep doing a few things, like hitting golf balls with one hand, because I think it can really improve my regular swing, but other than that, it's back to normal.

I can also type again without that stupid splint, which was driving me crazy.

It's too bad that there will still be a delay in the Head-to-Head Olympics, because Eli 17.0 has senior retreat this weekend and goalie camp next week, but the flag came in yesterday and looks outstanding.

Site Meter