Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Mastery

I'm going to make some chicken soup," I said. This is wholesome chicken noodle soup, out of a package.

"Okay, well just get a pan and boil water, then put in the package and simmer for five minutes or so," Gloria said.

"I see microwave instructions," I said. "I'm just going to use a big Pyrex container."

"Well, you'll want a bowl to serve it," she said.

"No bowl for me," I said. "Zero footprint. I'm all about the eco."

"I'm sure you are," she said.

Once it was done, I waited. And waited.

"That Pyrex is hot, isn't it?" Gloria said, laughing.

"Cooling slowly," I said.

"That's why you use a bowl to serve," she said.

"Sure, but I'm thinking outside the box," I said. "And I just thought of a way to cool it off."



"That's it," I said. "Cools burning muscles and burning soup."

"I better go," she said. "Your brilliance is overwhelming me."

"Yeah, it's probably safer to take off before you get a BRAIN BURN," I said.

Site Meter